New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Epidemiology Disease Bacteria Microbiology General Micro Bio College Lecture
Audio recording of Lecture 20, Chapter 14 Principles of Disease and Epidemiology.
Help by adding tags...
- ABC of Breast Diseases Breast cancer—epidemiology, risk factors, and genetics K McPherson, C M Steel, J M Dixon With 1 million new cases in the world each year…
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Large Bowel Pathology - Gastoenterology
- An audio podcast outlining the cellular pathology of the appendix and large intestine.
- Pathology Keratinocyte hyperproliferation: differentiation, or ‘skin cell going from basal layer to horny layer’, reduced from 4 weeks to 4 days [approximately!] Histopathological features: Paraker...
Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip
- Developmental dysplasia of the hip (DDH, formerly known as congenital dislocation of the hip) describes any abnormality found in the neonatal hip joint. The degree of abnormality varies considerab...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.