New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Inverted reflex in spinal stenosis
Recorded on my iPhone - Captured Live on Ustream at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dr-tom-wascher with the Ustream Mobile App
Help by adding tags...
Ophthalmology History and Physical Part 2/2
- http://www.ophthobook.com This is the second half of the lecture. Here we cover slit-lamp findings and retinal exam techniques.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Exam Preparation Videos Sample 15 Station4 Candidate Patie 1484
- Here's a sample of the latest MRCP PACES Videos in High Definition format. MRCP Video package is divided to 5 stations, each including a Variety of Cases & Clinical Skills essential for all Future...
Nigel Dempster - Life with Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- An exclusive video made by Nigel Dempster, on life with Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP). PSP is a terminal degenerative brain disease which robs those affected of their ability to walk, talk,...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!