New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Bariatric Osteomalacia (Fiona Cook MD) - Internal Medicine Grand Rounds
Department of Internal Medicine Grand Rounds Lecture Series: Bariatric Osteomalacia: An increasingly common but poorly recognized disorder. Speaker: Fiona Cook, MD
Help by adding tags...
NIH VideoCast - CC Grand Rounds: Ankylosing Spondylitis in 2012: From Genetic Discovery to Better Outcome
- CC Grand Rounds: Ankylosing Spondylitis in 2012: From Genetic Discovery to Better Outcome
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Internal Medicine residency match in 2015 increases slightly from last year
- The number of U.S. senior medical students choosing internal medicine residencies increased by about 5 percent in 2015.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
- Spectrum of antimicrobials