New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Ostomy Pouching for Infants
Learn how to care for your infant's colostomy and how to apply, empty and remove a pouch. This video is provided by UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital.
Help by adding tags...
Study shows medication is frequently, unintentionally given incorrectly to young children
- According to Nationwide Children's Hospital researchers, 63,000 children under the age of six experienced out-of-hospital medication errors annually between 2002 and 2012.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)