New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Help by adding tags...
Hormone Map schematic. Looks a bit over whelming at first and may require some color coding by you for mechanisms of action (Gq, cAMP, IP3/DAG, etc..), but proved useful for Exam time.
on Tuesday 7th January 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - University of Nottingham
Posted about 3 years ago
This is fantastic! Provides a great overview and is neatly done. Also, I like that it is plain, because it allows for a personalised colour scheme to be added, and, in the process, encourages a more proactive way of learning than merely reading off a mind
Posted almost 3 years ago
fantastic and comprehensive..thanx alot
Start automatically tracking your CPD
Get access to our
Find out more
- A summary of hormones
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Overview of Renal Physiology Schematic
- Great Schematic for the Renal Physio includes hormones action and their sites, the various electrolyte transporters and some associated deficiencies.
Female Reproductive Cycle Made Easy: Hormones
- Check us out on Facebook for DAILY FREE REVIEW QUESTIONS and updates! (https://www.facebook.com/medschoolmadeeasy) Check out our website for TONS OF FREE REV...
Common Endocrine Hormones
- Great flow chart!
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.