New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
on Tuesday 7th July 2015
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
- This is a presentation on the physiology of pain, the path pathways and the modulation of pain.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
An Introduction to Pain [Nociceptors]
- Hand drawn tutorial on Nociceptors.
Diagnose on Sight: 6 year old with elbow pain
- Diagnose on Sight: 6 year old with elbow pain with a supracondylar fracture
SGEM#111: Comfortably Numb – Low dose Ketamine as Adjunct for ED Pain Control
- Guest Skeptic: Billy Sin. Billy is an Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice Arnold & Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Long Island University, Clinical Pharmacy Educator Em...
SOCRATES a mnemonic for pain
Managing Pain in Patients With CVD
- Are NSAIDs ever an option for pain management in patients with cardiovascular disease?
Is there a cure for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome?
- Every now or then, many of us experiences the term “pain”. Although folks look for alleviation utilizing whatever is accessible, as often as possible individuals find that nothing truly lives up to...
Internet-Based Self-management Program for Persistent Pain
- Find out about the effectiveness of the Chronic Pain Management Program, an 8-week online intervention.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Bacteria Mind Map
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.