New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Radial head dislocation - radiology video tutorial (x-ray)
Teaches you how to recognise radial head dislocation on elbow radiographs by assessing the radiocapitellar line. Includes four case examples and anatomical illustrations.
Help by adding tags...
Jefferson fracture - radiology video tutorial (x-ray, CT)
- Jefferson fracture - a burst type cervical spine fracture of C1 (the atlas).
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Elbow joint effusion and the sail sign - radiology video tutorial (x-ray)
- Teaches you how to recognise an elbow joint effusion on lateral radiographs by identifying displaced elbow fat pads. Includes a description of the sail sign and posterior fat pad sign.
Cases in Radiology: Episode 3 (pediatric, chest x-ray)
- In this episode we take a look at a basic but important paediatric chest radiograph case with a practical discussion of management and follow-up. View the case in Radopaedia quiz mode here: http://...
The culture of a trauma team in relation to human factors
- J Clin Nurs. 2006 Oct;15(10):1257-66.
Stress Fractures Of The Foot - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing stress fractures of the foot. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebraheim Follow me on twitter: https://twit...
Femoral neck fracture | Radiology Reference Article | Radiopaedia.org
- Neck of femur fractures (NOF) are common injuries sustained by older patients who are both more likely to have unsteadiness of gait and reduced bone mineral density, predisposing to fracture. Elder...