New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cases in Radiology: Episode 2 (abdomen, CT)
This episode takes you through an intermediate difficulty abdominal CT case with surgical confirmation. View the case in the Radopaedia quiz mode here: http://goo.gl/VuQsN
Help by adding tags...
Abdominal Examination Video
- In this video Mr Jon Lund demonstrates how to examine the abdomen.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Podcast: Completing your abdominal examination for medical finals
- In your medical finals, as with any examination in a clinical setting, you will be asked by the examiners “how would you complete the medical examination?” You need a simple, precise ...
Abdominal Imaging Handout
- Handout to supplement the lecture
Jonny Gamble's Examination of the Abdomen
- Jonny Gamble explains how to perform an examination of the abdomen.
Cases in Radiology: Episode 1 (neuroradiology, CT, MRI)
- This episode takes you through an intermediate difficulty neuroradiology case complete with CT, MRI and histology. View the case in the Radopaedia quiz mode here: http://goo.gl/Wnf9B
"A Cute Abdomen" by Dr Larmon
- In this lecture Dr Baxter Larmon covers gastroenterology pathophysiology, accessory organ diseases, urology and nephrology.