New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Stroke: Acute infarction - radiology video tutorial (CT, MRI, angiography)
"Stroke Series" video 3 of 7: Acute ischaemic stroke. Presented by Neuroradiologist Dr Frank Gaillard.
Help by adding tags...
Stroke & Balint's syndrome
- The presentation given to my tutorial group for my second year dissertation on types of stroke and the interesting resulting effects on visual perception.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Spinal ependymoma - radiology video tutorial (MRI)
- A quick review of spinal cord ependymoma MRI appearances.
Puff of smoke sign - radiology video tutorial (angiography)
- Puff of smoke sign - the classic angiographic appearance of moya moya disease.
Stroke: Hypertensive haemorrhage - radiology video tutorial (MRI, CT)
- "Stroke Series" video 1 of 7: Hypertensive haemorrhage and lobar haemorrhage are two distinct forms of haemorrhagic stroke. This video discusses the imaging characteristics of hypertensive haemorrh...
Stroke: Lobar haemorrhage - radiology video tutorial (MRI, CT)
- "Stroke Series" video 2 of 7: Lobar haemorrhage and hypertensive haemorrhage are two distinct forms of haemorrhagic stroke. This video discusses the imaging characteristics of primary lobar haemorr...
Introducing MRI: Functional MRI (55 of 56)
- http://www.einstein.yu.edu - The fifty-fifth chapter of Dr. Michael Lipton's MRI course covers Functional MRI (fMRI). Dr. Lipton is associate professor radio...
MRI of the Thoracic Aorta
- When should MRI be used for thoracic aortic assessment? What are its benefits as compared to CT angiography?