New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Golden S sign - radiology video tutorial (x-ray)
Golden S sign - a chest radiograph sign of right upper lobe collapse due to an obstructing central mass, most often primary lung cancer.
Help by adding tags...
- Left Sided Pleural effusion. The most common cause of this presentation is malignancy. It is important to consider the source of a possible primary. It may also be necessary to obtain a sample ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
X-ray of old TB
- as per the above
Cases in Radiology: Episode 3 (pediatric, chest x-ray)
- In this episode we take a look at a basic but important paediatric chest radiograph case with a practical discussion of management and follow-up. View the case in Radopaedia quiz mode here: http://...
How does respiratory alkalosis cause Chvostek's sign?
- Reference: Dictionary of Neurological Signs, 3rd Edition, Chvostek's Sign.
X-ray Art Turns Radiology Into Gorgeousness (VIDEO) |
- Your chest X-rays, and those of your child's valiantly broken arm, will soon be getting the proper recognition they deserve. X-ray Art is a new project rai