New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Functional histology of stomach and duodenum
on Mon 18th March 2013
this presentation was made with an intent to bring home structure-function relationship
Help by adding tags...
Sign in and join the discussion
Share & Save
Tell your friends and keep it for later
Blue Histology - Gastrointestinal Tract
- The gastrointestinal tract (GIT) comprises the stomach, duodenum, jejunum, ileum, colon, rectum and anal canal. The GIT and oesophagus form the alimentary canal. The basic structure of ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Shotgun Histology Small Intestine Ileum
- Shotgun Histology Small Intestine Ileum
Histology within the GI tract - from cheek to cheek
- A whistlestop SDL of histology and some pathology of the GI tract.
- How much can we really store in our stomachs until we're scientifically stuffed? How does the stomach help us process the food we eat? By Raja Narayan. More ...
9. Cartilage and Bone
- Cartilage and Bone - Histology - VIBS 443 and 602
General. Medical School Histology. Intro to Cells, Tissue and Microscopy Part 1