New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Functional histology of stomach and duodenum
on Mon 18th March 2013
this presentation was made with an intent to bring home structure-function relationship
Help by adding tags...
Sign in and join the discussion
Share & Save
Tell your friends and keep it for later
G Protein Signalling
- http://armandoh.org/ Description of G-Protein Second Messengers cAMP, DAG, IP3
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Acute appendicitis on CT - radiology video tutorial
- A case highlighting the typical features of acute appendicitis on abdominal CT.
Anatomy and Physiology Help: Chapter 24 Digestive System
- The Digestive System
Digestive System Physiology Overview
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Song: Angus and Julia stone - devil's tears
Journey down the gut
- This is a summary of all that is in the gut from top to bottom
Sensation and Reflexes
- Summary of mechanism of sensation and reflexes