New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Using the Ophthalmoscope
A detailed video showing how to use an ophthalmoscope.
Help by adding tags...
The spinal cord
- Notes on the spinal cord and the neuro anatomy
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- A detailed presentation about Hydrocephalus
The Visual System
- A presentation on the visual system, explains the basic concepts of Anatomy, Physiology, Embryology, Pathology and a little information on examination. It's a great presentation for teaching purposes.
Draw the Brachial Plexus in 10 seconds
- An easy way to draw the basic components of the brachial plexus. On paper, it's pretty easy to draw the brachial plexus using this method in around 10 seconds. I know I fumbled on a few words her...
FDA Warns of Clutch Mechanism Issues in Cranial Perforators
- An FDA safety communication warns of problems that have occurred when the automatic clutch mechanism on cranial perforators used to make burr holes during neurosurgery failed to disengage.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!