New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
An Interesting Chest X-ray
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
An interesting chest x-ray
Help by adding tags...
Case-based X-ray Interpretation with Questions.
on Tuesday 15th January 2013
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Cases in Radiology: Episode 3 (pediatric, chest x-ray)
- In this episode we take a look at a basic but important paediatric chest radiograph case with a practical discussion of management and follow-up. View the case in Radopaedia quiz mode here: http://...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Chest x-ray Atlas
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 3 - Assessing Technical Quality)
- A discussion of how to assess the technical quality of a chest x-ray, including assessment of rotation, adequacy of inspiration, and adequacy of exposure/pen...
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 2 - A Systematic Method and Anatomy)
- A description of a systematic method for examining a chest X-ray, and a review of the relevant thoracic anatomy.
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 10 - Self Assessment): Part 2
- Part 2 of 2 of a facilitated self-assessment on the interpretation of chest x-rays. Sources for images may include Wikimedia Commons, radiologypics.com, and ...
Chest X-Ray (CXR) Analysis in a Nutshell
- If you want to read more about CXR analysis: www.radiologymasterclass.co.uk
How to Interpret a Chest X-Ray (Lesson 10 - Self Assessment): Part 1
- A self-assessment of how much material was learned and retained from this course on interpreting chest x-rays, and how well it can be incorporated into the v...