New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
An overview of Alzheimer's Disease
on Monday 14th January 2013
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Untangling Alzheimer's Disease - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 17th Jun 2014 - Untangling Alzheimer's Disease
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
What's the Difference Between Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia?
- FreeDem Videos Hope to Boost Ireland's Brain Health and Tackle Fears About Memory Loss 10 quirky animated videos addressing common concerns about memory loss...
Slowing Conversion From MCI to Alzheimer's Disease
- This study suggest that some--but not all--types of antihypertensive medications can reduce the risk of progression to Alzheimer's disease in patients with mild cognitive impairment.
A Combo Therapy for Agitation in Alzheimer Disease
- Dr Jacobs reviews the results of a preliminary trial evaluating dextromethorphan/quinidine for reducing symptoms of agitation in patients with Alzheimer disease.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...