New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
Haematology tutorial covering key topics in haematology
on Tuesday 31st July 2012
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Posted almost 6 years ago
Excellent presentation, great haem slide examples supporting the content.Thanks James.
Medical Student - Hull York Medical School
Posted over 5 years ago
Great tutorial. Thank you!
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
The handy guide to anaemia
- The handy guide comprises a series of 5 short videos explaining different aspects of anaemia. The videos show my hands displaying cardboard cut outs of pictures I drew to explain the story of an...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Haematological Malignancies Slideshow
- Get a brief overview of the haematological system - covering Leukaemias, Lymphomas, Myelomas and other paraproteinaemias.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cardiology in a Heartbeat
- Slideshow covering the key topics in cardiology
- Slideshow covering the some of the key conditions in gastroenterology.
- Slideshow offering some SBAs in Haematology
- Slideshow covering the key topics in respiratory medicine.
- A slideshow covering some of the key aspects in rheumatology
An Introduction to Haematological Malignancies
- A presentation covering the basics of the haematological malignancies; including the acute and chronic leukaemias, the myeloproliferative disorders, paraproteinaemias and myelofibrosis.
Disorders of Haemostasis