New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Management of a deteriorating airway
A video teaching the management of an at risk airway in an unwell patient, based on a simulated scenario; highlighting important teaching points.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Dr Alastair Buick
Posted over 5 years ago
Great video! I think it is also useful to remember in the final part of this scenario when the patient has deteriorated further and needing assisted ventilation, although there was an assessment that she had a cardiac output and a call for support had bee
Unexplained abnormal vital signs on discharge / unexplained deaths after discharge: what can we do better? - emdocs
- Does your patient have abnormal vital signs? Here's some tips to help recognize what patients are high risk upon discharge.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Trial Questions Staged Chronic-Occlusion PCI After Primary PCI
- It's "feasible and safe" and might even raise LVEF, but only in selected patients, says a small first-of-its-kind randomized trial. But its signals of risk led some observers to question its safety.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Bacteria Mind Map
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!