New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
A detailed presentation about pancreatitis, focusing on acute pancreatitis
on Friday 18th May 2012
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
- A audio podcast outlining pancreatic disease, including pancreatitis and pancreatic cancer.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Med Weather: Acute Pancreatitis
- Short video about acute pancreatitis, delivered in the format of a weather forecast.
Ascites/Retroperitoneal fluid build up in Acute Pancreatitis. Why?
- Ascites/Retroperitoneal fluid build up in Acute Pancreatitis - why does this happen :/
Non-invasive imaging in pancreatitis
- Ultrasound is indicated in the first 24 hours, mainly to identify gallstones as the cause of pancreatitis rather than to contribute to the diagnosis
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)