New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hyperkalaemia - Part Two (Clinical)
Video tutorial on hyperkalaemia. This is a second part tutorial and covers the aetiology (including medication and mineralocorticoid related causes), diagnosis and treatment.
Help by adding tags...
Hyperkalaemia - Clinical Aspects
- This second part of a two part tutorial covers the diagnosis and management of hyperkalaemia. This can be watched in isolation or in conjunction with the first part whcih covers the physiological ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Video tutorial on hyperkalaemia including the definition, causes, clinical features, and practical management.
Hyperkalaemia - Part One (Physiology)
- Video tutorial on hyperkalaemia. This is a first part tutorial and covers the physiology (including cellular handling and renal excretion) followed by pathophysiology.
- A video tutorial with a mini case format outlining the basic science behind calcium regulation and the pathophysiology of hypocalcaemia.
Treatment of hyperkalemia in the ED
- One of the listeners requested an episode on the treatment of hyperkalemia in the ED.
Hyperkalemia Treatment Explained Clearly
- Dr. Seheult explains hyperkalemia treatment. Includes illustrations on the use of calcium, beta agonists, bicarbonate, insulin, normal saline IV fluids, diur...