New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
This video tutorial outlines spirometry with data interpretation and a focus on obstructive and restrictive patterns.
Help by adding tags...
- A discussion based video podcast on plural effusions. Discussion on a paper by the British Thoracic Society (2010) outlining diagnosis and management.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- This video podcast outlines primary, secondary and tension pneumothorax. It continues to outline the relevant management of each type of pneumothorax.
Pulmonary oedema - Part 2
- This video tutorial covers the aetiology, diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary oedema.
Step by step guide in reading PFT
- pulmonary function test, lung function test, spirometry
Pulmonary Function Tests (PFT): Lesson 2 - Spirometry
- A discussion of FEV1, FVC, FEV1/FVC ratio, and the flow volume loop, including how these are used in the diagnosis of various lung diseases, with a particula...
pulmonary function test values - Google Search