New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cardiology - Basic Arrhythmias
A video tutorial on the main cardiac arrhythmias outlining the presentations and management.
Help by adding tags...
Cardiac Ion channel physiology
- Tutorial on ion channels and action potential generation
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Basic Principles of Cardiology
- A video tutorial outlining the basic principles of cardiology, including symptoms and signs, investigations and management.
Hypertension - Cardiac - Medications Part II
- Describes the mechanism of action of various medications used to treat hypertension and other cardiac complications.
Myocardial Infarction and Acute Coronary Syndromes (ACS)
What is acyanotic heart disease?
- Acyanotic heart disease is a group of heart conditions where blood with oxygen mixes with blood with little oxygen in the heart. This mixing is not enough to...
Advanced EKGs - Miscellaneous EP Topics
- A discussion of the advanced arrhythmia concepts of overdrive suppression, concealed conduction, excitable gaps, and entrainment.