New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Psychiatry Drugs Slideshow
Help by adding tags...
A PowerPoint presentation created for revision purposes of psychiatry meds.
on Thursday 2nd June 2011
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
- This is a powerpoint presentation I created on Psychiatry recently. All information is taken from NICE guidelines and MIMs guides. If any information is incorrect let me know! Pictures are from goo...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Jodie Mill’s poster presentation of Aeromedical Retrieval of Acute Psychiatric patients
- Jodie Mills shows her poster aeromedical retrieval of psychiatric patients @aeromedsociety @FlightNurses #aeromed15 pic.twitter.com/Q421bRMAuA— Andrew Berry (@AndrewBBerry) August 20, 2015 //platfo...
Anorexia Nervosa Psychiatry Clinical Case
- A beautifully hand-drawn tutorial explaining Anorexia Nervosa.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Bacteria Mind Map
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.