New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
VPB1_2010 | Case04
ResearchToPractice.com/VPB110 – A 50yo premenopausal woman has locally advanced ER+, HER2- IDC and widespread mets to the bone, lung and brain. Interview conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.
Help by adding tags...
VPB2_2010 | Case02
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPB210 – A 38-yo woman presents with a primary ER-negative, HER2-positive BC and hepatic and bone metastases. Interview conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Pr...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
VPB1_2010 | Case03
- <p>ResearchToPractice.com/VPB110 – A 77yo woman presents with a 10-cm, Grad <br />III, weakly ER/PR+, HER2-equivocal, node+ IDC and questionable liver and bone mets. Interview conducted by Neil L...
VPB1_2010 | Case05
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPB110 – A 54yo woman with bipolar disorder is diagnosed with a 1.6-cm, Grade III, strongly ER+, weakly PR+, HER2-, node- IDC and an Oncotype DX RS of 32. Interview conducted...
VPB1_2010 | Case06
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPB110 – A 54yo woman develops painful, biopsyconfirmed triple-negative sternal mets 7 years after completion of adjuvant dose-dense AC paclitaxel. Interview conducted by Nei...
VPL1 2009 | Case 1
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPL109 – Case 1: A 45-year-old woman with a poorly differentiated papillary carcinoma of the lung with brain and adrenal metastases. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, MD. Pr...
VPL1 2009 | Case 7
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPL109 – Case 7: A 62-year-old woman who received adjuvant cisplatin/docetaxel after resection of a Stage IIIA adenocarcinoma of the lung. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, ...