New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
MTPB3 2007 | Case 01 presented by Bonni L Gearhart, MD
www.MeetTheProfessors.com – Case from the practice of Bonni L Gearhart, MD; 49-year-old obese woman presented to Drs Cobleigh, Holmes
Help by adding tags...
MTPB3 2007 | Case 10 presented by Alan B Astrow, MD
- www.MeetTheProfessors.com – Case from the practice of Alan B Astrow, MD; 86-year-old woman was found to have a 1.9-cm, Grade II, ER-negative, PR-negative, HER2-positive IDC with six of 15 positive ...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
We need more GPs – and new ways of working as they can’t do it all | Zara Aziz
- It’s vital to make general practice an appealing proposition, not just for new recruits but for those (often women) who are leaving the increasingly pressured job in droves
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!