New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
HOUJC1 2009 | Case 7
ResearchToPractice.com/HOUJC109 – Case 7: A 40-year-old woman with symptomatic, nonbulky peripheral T-cell lymphoma and extensive adenopathy. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Practice.
Help by adding tags...
HOUJC1 2009 | Case 3
- ResearchToPractice.com/HOUJC109 – Case 3: 75yo woman initially treated with R-CHOP for Stage IV diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and then with R-EPOCH for recurrent disease. Interviews conducted by Ne...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
HOUJC1 2009 | Case 5
- ResearchToPractice.com/HOUJC109 – Case 5: 53yo woman with symptomatic, high-risk mantle-cell lymphoma treated with R-hyper-CVAD. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Pract...
MTPH1 2009 | Case 3 presented by Isaac Levy, MD
- ResearchToPractice.com/MTPH109 – Case 3 from the practice of Isaac Levy, MD presented to Drs Gregory and Orlowski, moderated by Neil Love, MD. An 83-year-old woman with mantle-cell lymphoma experie...
VPB2_2010 | Case04
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPB210 – A 28-yo woman with a 2.5-cm, Grade II, ER/PR+, HER2- breast tumor is enrolled on the BETH trial of adjuvant chemo and trastuzumab with or without bevacizumab. Interv...
VPB2 2009 | Case 5
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPB209 - Case 5: A woman diagnosed nine years ago at the age of 42 with a 9-cm, ER-positive, PR-positive, HER2-positive IDC who has received multiple lines of therapy for met...
VPB2 2009 | Case 11
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPB209 - Case 11: A 47-year-old woman with extensive, high-grade, multifocal ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS), a 3-mm focus of ER-positive, PR-negative, HER2-positive IDC and ...