New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
BCU 6 | 06 - MBCC Tumor Panel
Miami Breast Cancer Conference Tumor Panel Discussion on Systemic Therapy of Metastatic Disease
Help by adding tags...
SABCS Spin-Off | 06 - Mackey
- Outside a protocol setting, a combination of endocrine therapy and trastuzumab provides the best potential risk/benefit profile for women with ER-positive, HER2-positive metastatic disease.
Bacteria Mind Map
BCU 5 | 06 - MBCC Tumor Panel
- Miami Breast Cancer Conference Tumor Panel: Monoclonal Antibodies in the Management of Early and Advanced Breast Cancer
PCU2 2007 | Case 4 with Judd W Moul, MD
- www.ProstateCancerUpdate.com – Conversations with Oncology Investigators. 60-year-old with de novo metastatic cancer. Produced by Research To Practice.
Cancer - Metastasis
- https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan Twitter: https://twit...
FDA approves Gardasil 9 for prevention of certain cancers caused by five additional types of HPV
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved Gardasil 9 (Human Papillomavirus 9-valent Vaccine, Recombinant) for the prevention of certain diseases caused by nine types of Human...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...