New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Podcasting for Otolaryngologists<img src="http://www.blog.entpodcast.com/wp-content/plugins/podpress/Audio/Podcasting_for_Otolaryngologists.jpg" alt="Podcasting for Otolaryngologists" />
Help by adding tags...
Acute Otitis Media
- Podcast to outline Acute Otitis Media. This is a useful topic to revise if studying paediatrics or general practice.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Overview of Hearing Loss
- Hearing loss can be; Sensorineural Conductive Mixed Hearing loss is quantified by audiological assessment and the production of an audiogram which quotes air and bone hearing thresholds in dB.
Hearing Loss In Children
- Epidemiology and Aetiology 70% viral 30% bacterial 90% will recover within a week without treatment Common in children age 5-10 and young adults age 15-25 Caused by Group A streptococcus. This is c...
Scientific Illustration : Photo
- Post anything (from anywhere!), customize everything, and find and follow what you love. Create your own Tumblr blog today.