New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Sepsis - Part 2
In this episode we discuss that ICU care of the patient with sepsis. This includes an introduction to various vasopressors.
Help by adding tags...
Surviving Sepsis Campaign (part 1)
- The Surviving Sepsis Campaign (SSC) is concensus document that attempts to provide the best evidence to assist in the care of the septic patient. All providers who provide care to the septic ...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Sepsis - Part 1
- <div class="postBody">Sepsis is a common cause of death in the intensive care unit. In this episode I present some of the statistics on septic deaths, introduce the definitions, and present t...
Episode 10 - Surviving Sepsis Campaign (SSC) Guidelines 2012
- SSC Guidelines 2012
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!