New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pharmacology of Shock
This is a basic introduction of some of the drugs used in various forms of shock.
Help by adding tags...
Pharmacology - Diuretics
- https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan IMAGE: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpZUxyQnpYM0hXSHM/edit?usp=sharing
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Overdose - Common Drugs and Antidotes
- Drug Antidote
PHARMACOLOGY; CORTICOSTEROIDS by Professor Fink
- In this Video Lecture, Professor Fink describes the 3 classes of "Corticosteroids" (Mineralocorticoids, Adrenal Androgens & Glucocorticosteroids). Emphasis i...
Pharmacology Introductory Principles - USMLE Tutorial - YouTube
- http://www.usmlesuccess.net A look at the high-yield principles of Pharmacokinetics & Pharmacodynamics - essential USMLE Step 1 information. Download your FR...
Alpha and beta dual receptor blockers for treatment of high blood pressure | Cochrane
- Alpha and beta dual receptor blockers are a subclass of beta blockers which are commonly used to treat high blood pressure (BP). Drugs in this class include carvedilol (Coreg), labetalol (Trandate)...
Omeprazole: Uses, Side Effects & Dosage Guide - Drugs.com
- Omeprazole is used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and other conditions caused by excess stomach acid. Learn about side effects, interactions and indications.