New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Clostridium difficile Colitis
Clostridium difficile colitis is a problematic complication of antibiotic theraoy in hospitalized and critically ill patients. It is increasing in frequency and can be lethal.
Help by adding tags...
Acute Colonic Pseudoobstruction (Ogilvie's Syndrome)
- <p>Acute Colonic Pseudoobstruction (ACPO) is commonly called Ogilvies Syndrome. ACPO presents massive dilation in critically ill patients, and might result in invasive procedures to avoid isc...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
UC CARES study highlights impact of flare-ups in patients with moderate-to-severe ulcerative colitis
- New analyses of the pan-European Ulcerative Colitis Condition, Attitude, Resources and Educational Study (UC CARES) presented at the 10th Congress of the European Crohn's and Colitis...
Takeda presents vedolizumab data at European Crohn's and Colitis Organisation congress
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH has announced the presentation of data further demonstrating the efficacy and safety of vedolizumab for the treatment of adults with moderately to...
Massive Transfusion in trauma resus
- Trauma resuscitation of the critically ill hemorrhagic shock patient. The concept of bare minimum normotension and massive transfusion
Bacteria Mind Map
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more