New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Severe Acute Pancreatitis: Part 2 ICU Considerations
<p>A brief discussion of the considerations of ICU care of the patient with severe pancreatitis, fluid resuscitation, respiratory, renal, and nutrition.</p>
Help by adding tags...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Atrial fibrillation is a common problem in ICU patients, but it is a problem with many potential causes, and not always a well defined treatment.
Metabolic Acidosis in the ICU
- A common problem in the ill or injured patient is a metabolic acidosis. In this episode we will review the common etiology of a metabolic acidosis as well as some lesser known causes.&n...
Pulmonary hypertension in the ICU
- Many seriously ill patients have risk factors for pulmonary hypertension. This condition is much more common than you might appreciate. It is very important to understand the physiology, how to rec...
- Overview of acute pancreatitis and its management
Determining the Severity of Acute Pancreatitis [UndergroundMed]
- For more videos, check out our website at: http://videos.undergroundmed.net