New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Focus On: Community-Acquired MRSA
Rational management of community-acquired methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus can be challenging because the approaches used to evaluate and treat such infections remain quite variable nationwide.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The Toxic Neonate
- <font><font face="'Times New Roman'" size="5"><span style="font-size: 18px;">An interview with Dr. Tim Horeczko about how to recognize and manage the crashing neonate. Topics include:</span></font>...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- <p>Suicide risk assessment in the emergency department.</p <p>An interview with Jeff Young, MD.</p <p> </p <p>Here's the link to the 'famous awake intubation video'</p <p>that will be ...
Immediate care at the community level
- In memory of Dr John Hinds
Community Post: 15 "Joys" Of Being A Medical Student.
- worth it or not worth it?..
Bacteria Mind Map