New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Understanding lactate in sepsis & Using it to our advantage
Introduction with a case 0 Once upon a time a 60-year-old man was transferred from the oncology ward to the ICU for treatment of neutropenic septic shock.
Help by adding tags...
Internal medicine tutorial, mycoplasma pneumonia
- Illustrative material postgraduate medicine
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Interpretation Of Pulmonary Function Tests
- A thorough overview with examples.
Pulmonary fibrosis with mediastinal shift
- A case of pulmonary fibrosis leading to severe mediastinal shift on the right side in a male patient of 55 years, probably a long term sequelae of pulmonary tuberculosis.
- Although the prognostic value of persistent hyperlactatemia in septic shock is unequivocal, its physiological determinants are controversial. Particularly, the role of impaired hepatic clearance ha...
Mod 1-18. New pharmacotherapy for asthma
Bronchopulmonary segments of the lungs
- This video is part of a playlist of short videos which are intended to combine multiple choice questions' answering experience with an improved understanding...
Pleurisy - American Family Physician
- Pleuritic chest pain is a common presenting symptom and has many causes, which range from life-threatening to benign, self-limited conditions. Pulmonary embolism is the most common potentially life...