New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Dementia: GPs say patchy services fail patients - BBC News
Patchy support for people with dementia is failing patients and their carers, doctors warn.
Help by adding tags...
Dementia: Five priorities - BBC News
- Five research areas which could transform the treatment of dementia.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Sir Ian Botham on coping with a parent with dementia - BBC News
- Former cricketer Sir Ian Botham has been speaking about his father's dementia and how difficult it was to cope with the deteriorating condition.
How dance classes are helping people with dementia - BBC News
- Studies have shown that dance could improve the lives of dementia sufferers - Lizzie Crouch visits a class in east London.
Drivers with early dementia are a 'risk to the public' - BBC News
- Drivers in the early stages of dementia could be posing a risk to the public, doctors are warning.
Dementia research boosted by surge in volunteers - BBC News
- There has been a surge in the number of people volunteering for medical research into tackling dementia.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases