New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Clinical Case 115: Pneumothorax puzzle - Broome Docs
pneumothorax CT imaging trauma
Help by adding tags...
- This video podcast outlines primary, secondary and tension pneumothorax. It continues to outline the relevant management of each type of pneumothorax.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
- A pneumothorax is a collection of air in the pleural space. They can be: Primary – no underlying lung disease. Typically, tall thin young men might have a spontaneous pneumothorax Secondary – to un...
- Primary spontaneous pneumothorax is associated with smoking but defined as occurring in the absence of known lung disease
Pneumothorax - Spontaneous & Tension
- http://usmlefasttrack.com/?p=6076 Pneumothorax, -, Spontaneous, &, Tension, Findings, symptoms, findings, causes, mnemonics, review, what is, video, study, R...
Tension Pneumothorax - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing the condition of Tension Pneumothorax. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebraheim Follow me on twitter: htt...