New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Sue Lloyd-Roberts finds stem-cell donor for leukaemia treatment - BBC News
BBC journalist Sue Lloyd-Roberts, who has an aggressive form of leukaemia, says she has found a stem-cell donor following a public appeal.
Help by adding tags...
Hariy Cell in Leukaemia
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Refugees 'struggle for cancer care' - BBC News
- There is a "high demand" for cancer treatment from refugees, which is often difficult to meet, experts say.
Newborn baby Teddy was UK's youngest ever organ donor - BBC News
- A newborn baby, who lived for less than two hours, became the UK's youngest ever organ donor a year ago, it has been revealed.
Reporter Sue Lloyd-Roberts' bid for stem cell match - BBC News
- Award-winning journalist Sue Lloyd-Roberts, who has been diagnosed with an aggressive form of leukaemia, appeals for donors so she can have a stem cell transplant.
Sue Lloyd Roberts cancer diary: I've had wonderful news - BBC News
- Journalist Sue Lloyd-Roberts, who has an aggressive form of leukaemia, tells her video diary that she has found a stem cell donor.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...