New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Help by adding tags...
Expert Round Table on Bulky Unresectable Stage IIIB NSCLC and the Outer Limits of Curative Intent (audio)
- <p <p>Case discussion with Drs. George Blumenschein of MD Anderson and Walter Curran of Emory University, reviewing concerns about risks of aggressive treatment of bulky locally advanced NSCLC an...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
HOUJC1 2009 | Case 5
- ResearchToPractice.com/HOUJC109 – Case 5: 53yo woman with symptomatic, high-risk mantle-cell lymphoma treated with R-hyper-CVAD. Interviews conducted by Neil Love, MD. Produced by Research To Pract...
A Beautiful Timeline on The Past Present and Future of Education ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- January 24, 2014 To better understand the present state of education and a have a clear picture of where we are heading in the next few years, we need to have a look at where education was and ho...
Accreditation of Undergraduate Medical Education in the Cari... : Academic Medicine
- Medical education in the Caribbean has undergone significant change and growth in the past decades.
Recognition of Common Childhood Malignancies - American Family Physician
- Although cancer has an annual incidence of only about 150 new cases per 1 million U.S. children, it is the second leading cause of childhood deaths. Early detection and prompt therapy have the pote...
Care of learning disability patients: Reform 'remains slow' - BBC News
- There has been an "alarming absence" of progress in the reform of care for people with learning disabilities in England, a review concludes.