New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Neurologic Exam - Complete Neurological Examination
this video shows neurological examination in a sequence that is easy to understand.
Help by adding tags...
RCEM FOAMed - Royal College of Emergency Medicine Free Open Access Medical Education
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- Diabetic Foot overview causes symptoms treatment options
- A pressure ulcer is a sore that results from the death of the skin and its underlying tissue in areas of the body that receive pressure. This occurs when a p...
ICD: Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- An ICD helps people with serious heart rhythm problems. It sits in the chest, and sends a shock to the heart when it senses an abnormal rhythm. See how it wo...
Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- This surgery is one way to treat blocked areas in the arteries of the heart. See how the surgery is done, and what to expect before and after.
- A cis a small device that helps the heart beat normally. See how it’s put in the chest, and how it uses electrical signals to keep the heart on track.