New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Administration of the Mini Mental State Exam to Geriatric Patients
The mini mental state examination (MMSE) is the most commonly used instrument for screening cognitive function. This examination is not suitable for making a...
Help by adding tags...
- A pressure ulcer is a sore that results from the death of the skin and its underlying tissue in areas of the body that receive pressure. This occurs when a p...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
ICD: Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- An ICD helps people with serious heart rhythm problems. It sits in the chest, and sends a shock to the heart when it senses an abnormal rhythm. See how it wo...
Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- This surgery is one way to treat blocked areas in the arteries of the heart. See how the surgery is done, and what to expect before and after.
- A cis a small device that helps the heart beat normally. See how it’s put in the chest, and how it uses electrical signals to keep the heart on track.
- A concussion is an injury to the brain caused by a blow to the head, or by striking the head on another object. It may result in loss of consciousness or con...
Patient Interview - How to interview a patient ?
- this video shows how to interview patient at first visit to your clinic
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!