New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Basic Adult Pulmonary(Respiratory) Examination - YouTube
Help by adding tags...
Coronary Artery Disease
- Coronary artery disease (CAD) is the most common type of heart disease. CAD develops when plaque builds up in the arteries that supply blood to the heart. Se...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Premature Ventricular Contractions
- As the name suggests, premature ventricular contractions are contractions in the lower chambers of the heart that occur too early in the rhythm sequence. The...
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- An aortic aneurysm is a weak spot in the main blood vessel in your body. You may not have symptoms at first. But this condition is serious. You may need surg...
Basic Adult Cardiac Examination - YouTube
- learn how to examine the heart.
Bacteria Mind Map