New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
ACLS Rhythms Explained
Designed for third and fourth year medical students to learn the foundations for NBME Shelf and USMLE Step exams.
Help by adding tags...
Podcast: Presenting your findings
- In the lead up to finals time our latest podcast could be really useful for your practical sessions In it we discuss how you will get the best out of presenting findings to an examiner in a medic...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Pediatrics - Endocrinology part 1
- The online lecture series for medical students. On demand streaming video lectures. www.mdcrack.tv Owner: MD CRACK
An Introduction to the 12 Lead EKG
- This presentation discusses the theory of electrode placement and lead monitoring, the Temporal Relationship of the 12-Lead EKG, and acquisition and printing.
Tenderness at the anatomical snuff box
- Presented and edited by Dr. Akram Jaffar, Ph.D.
ECG Cardiac Arrhythmias
- This video cover in detail all the arrhythmias you can encounter on an ECG strip explained.