New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Coronary Artery Disease
Coronary artery disease (CAD) is the most common type of heart disease. CAD develops when plaque builds up in the arteries that supply blood to the heart. Se...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Premature Ventricular Contractions
- As the name suggests, premature ventricular contractions are contractions in the lower chambers of the heart that occur too early in the rhythm sequence. The...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- An aortic aneurysm is a weak spot in the main blood vessel in your body. You may not have symptoms at first. But this condition is serious. You may need surg...
Basic Adult Cardiac Examination - YouTube
- learn how to examine the heart.
Basic Adult Pulmonary(Respiratory) Examination - YouTube
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.