New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A varicose vein is an abnormal dilation of the vessels that carry blood back to the heart. Although veins are located throughout the body, varicose veins are...
Help by adding tags...
- Ischemic stroke is the most common type of stroke. It is caused by a blocked artery in the brain. Learn about the risk factors for ischemic stroke and what y...
Coronary Artery Disease
- Coronary artery disease (CAD) is the most common type of heart disease. CAD develops when plaque builds up in the arteries that supply blood to the heart. Se...
Premature Ventricular Contractions
- As the name suggests, premature ventricular contractions are contractions in the lower chambers of the heart that occur too early in the rhythm sequence. The...
ECG Cardiac Arrhythmias
- This video cover in detail all the arrhythmias you can encounter on an ECG strip explained.
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- An aortic aneurysm is a weak spot in the main blood vessel in your body. You may not have symptoms at first. But this condition is serious. You may need surg...
Basic Adult Cardiac Examination - YouTube
- learn how to examine the heart.