New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Adrenal Disorders Tutorial
Adrenal disorders by Dr Stephen Winters. In this lecture he will talk about disorders like adrenal insufficiency and Cushing disease.
Help by adding tags...
Stevens Johnson Syndrome
- This is a tutorial on Stevens Johnson Syndrome
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- A review of hyponatremia, including symptoms, etiologies, diagnostic work-up, and treatment. Specific attention is given to the use of hypertonic saline, the...
What is Eisenmenger syndrome?
- Eisenmenger's syndrome is when blood in the heart shunts from right-to-left due to increased pressure in the right ventricle. This increased pressure is usua...
Hypertension - Cardiac - Medications Part I
- http://armandoh.org/ Describes the mechanism of action of various medications used to treat hypertension and other cardiac complications. Facebook: http://ww...
Anatomy of the Human Thorax 1/2
- Clinical Anatomy Lecture Illustrate The Anatomy Of The Human Thorax
Antibody Production and Recombination Tutorial
- This video explores the structure of an antibody and the various regions on both the heavy and the light chains.
Functions and Gross Anatomy of the Urinary System
- Learn the functions of the urinary system, urine formation and renal function tests.