New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Rotator Cuff Tendonitis
Having shoulder pain or problems lifting your arms over your head? You may have tendonitis or a tear in the muscles and tendons that hold your shoulder in pl...
Help by adding tags...
Clinical Photos of Autosomal Recessive Conditions
- By National Genetics Education and Development Centre Genetics and Genomics for Healthcare.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Clinical Photos of Genetic Conditions.
- By NHS National Genetics Education and Development Centre Genetics and Genomics for Healthcare.
How to Make the First Year of Medical School Completely Manageable
- For those who asked here are Amazon links to the blackboard and whiteboard.
Diagnosis and management of asthma in children
- In problematic cases of childhood asthma, rather than escalating treatment, a systematic approach is needed, including a review of the diagnosis; adherence, including ability to take drugs correctl...
Tendonitis, Tenosynovitis and Tendinopathy Animation
- Tendonitis is a painful condition caused by swollen or injured tendons in the body. This animation explains the condition in detail.
- A varicose vein is an abnormal dilation of the vessels that carry blood back to the heart. Although veins are located throughout the body, varicose veins are...