New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Medicare Posts More Payment Data on Individual Physicians
Researchers can now look up what clinicians received in Part B fee-for-service payments during 2014. These data started going public 2 years ago.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)