New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Torn Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL)
Torn Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Overview causes symptoms treatment options
Help by adding tags...
Accommodation of the lens
- Dr. Von Puppet explains the process of lens accommodation inside the eye. This is an important function of sight, and gets worse as we get older (this is called presbyopia).
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Clinical Photos of Autosomal Recessive Conditions
- By National Genetics Education and Development Centre Genetics and Genomics for Healthcare.
Clinical Photos of Genetic Conditions.
- By NHS National Genetics Education and Development Centre Genetics and Genomics for Healthcare.
Rotation of the midgut
- An animation for students and teachers of human embryology by Dr. Robert Acland, Department of Anatomical Sciences, University of Louisville. This animation ...
The AutoPulse non-invasive cardiac support pump for cardiopulmonary resuscitation | Advice | NICE
- NICE has developed a Medtech Innovation Briefing (MIB) on the AutoPulse non-invasive cardiac support pump for cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
Nephropoly: Urine Trouble
- Urine Trouble is an educational web-based “board game” that aims to help medical students, residents, and fellows learn renal physiology. It provides the fun and nostalgia of classic board games wh...