New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Diabetic Foot overview causes symptoms treatment options
Help by adding tags...
RCEM FOAMed - Royal College of Emergency Medicine Free Open Access Medical Education
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
- A pressure ulcer is a sore that results from the death of the skin and its underlying tissue in areas of the body that receive pressure. This occurs when a p...
ICD: Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- An ICD helps people with serious heart rhythm problems. It sits in the chest, and sends a shock to the heart when it senses an abnormal rhythm. See how it wo...
Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- This surgery is one way to treat blocked areas in the arteries of the heart. See how the surgery is done, and what to expect before and after.
- A cis a small device that helps the heart beat normally. See how it’s put in the chest, and how it uses electrical signals to keep the heart on track.
- A concussion is an injury to the brain caused by a blow to the head, or by striking the head on another object. It may result in loss of consciousness or con...