New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Patellar Tracking Disorder
Patellar Tracking Disorder Overview Misalignment Muscle imbalance Ligament damage Symptoms Treatment
Help by adding tags...
Perimenopause,Meanopause and Post Menopause
- Menopause overview perimenopause Meanopause Post Menopause other types of menopause management
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Patellofemoral Pain syndrome (PFPS-Runner's Knee)
- Patellofemoral Pain syndrome (PFPS-Runner's Knee) Overview causes symptoms treatment
Quadriceps Tendon Tear
- Quadriceps Tendon Tear Overview Causes Causes of weakness Symptoms Treatment Options
Shoulder Arthritis and Replacement
- Although used less commonly than knee or hip replacement, shoulder replacement surgery removes diseased or damaged bone in the shoulder and replaces it with an artificial joint. If arthritis pain i...
Lumbar Disk Disease
- Your lumbar spine, or low back, is made of five vertebrae separated by cushioning disks of cartilage. Degenerative conditions or trauma can damage a disk, al...
Broken Wrist (Wrist Fracture)
- Your wrist is a complex joint made up of many bones, allowing you to move your hand up and down, and side to side, as well as to rotate. A fracture can occur...
Spine Animations - YouTube