New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Procedure Demonstration
As a junior doctor/medical student the ability to take an Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) is a key skill. In this video we will demonstrate a slick technique to help you get an arterial blood sample.
Help by adding tags...
Legal and Ethical Issues in Medical Treatment of Children with Variations of Sex Anatomy
- Speaker: Anne Tamar-Mattis An estimated 1 in 2,000 babies is born with a Difference of Sex Development (DSD or intersex condition). Currently, there is much controversy regarding the best cours...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
10/04/14 OSCE clinical skills
Your Pediatrics Rotation - what to expect
- Hey, I'm Student Dr. Thompson here with a review of my pediatrics rotation and resources to use to study for the pediatrics shelf exam.
WORLD'S BEST MEDICAL VIDEOS
- ▶▶▶ Watch over 300 hours of Medical Videos at http://www.ftplectures.com◀◀◀ Top rated videos for USMLE, COMLEX, NCLEX, NAPLEX, PANCE and internal medicine bo...
Top 10 Medical Technologies in 2015
- Let’s see the top trends and technologies that will shape the year 2015 in medicine and healthcare!
Predisposing And Precipitating Factors To Mental Illness
- Mental Illness tutorial by Hyacinth C. Manood. MD, FPPA