New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
100 real mrcpch questions
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
100 Real MRCPCH Questions
Help by adding tags...
Questions and answers from real examinations from year 2000 to 2006. The first 60 questions are MCQs and the remainder are SBAs.
on Wednesday 27th April 2016
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Regional vs. General Anesthesia in Hip Surgery
- Why this topic? Why choose this topic? General information Regional anaesthesia and its modes of usage Common anaesthetic agents used How do the an…
Ophthalmology History and Physical Part 1/2
- http://www.ophthobook.com This is the first ten minutes of a lecture from OphthoBook.com This lecture covers important questions you should ask your patient and goes over checking vision, pupils (...
Blood Transfusions Medical Quiz
- This quiz covers indications, complications and blood products. Information from NICE guidelines, JPAC website (joint UK blood transfusion and tissue transplantation) and oxford handbook of clinica...
Pancreatic Physiology & Pathophysiology
- Get to grips with the physiology of the pancreas and the pathophysiology of acute pancreatitis.
Tetralogy of fallot
- Visit us (http://www.khanacademy.org/science/healthcare-and-medicine) for health and medicine content or (http://www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/mcat) for MCAT...
Pentoxifylline or Prednisolone?
- Which treatment is more effective - pentoxifylline or prednisolone for alcoholic hepatitis? Watch the new NEJM Quick Take, which summarizes recent findings.
Wilson's Disease: Definition, Symptoms & Pathophysiology
- Excellent video covering the pathophysiology of Wilson's disease, as well as common signs and symptoms, complications, and treatments.